Creative Mindfulness Clinical Psychology
Positive Clinical Psychologist & Art Therapist
BAppScPsych(Hons), MClinPsych, MAPS, CCLIN, CECAT
Medicare Provider: 2882176B
NDIS Registered Provider: 4050D07348
Psychological Services Provided:
Professional counselling and psychological services to assist individuals to reduce their psychological distress and increase their emotional well-being and coping skills. Evidence-based strategies including Cognitive Behavioural Art Therapy. Some of the common issues clients seek assistance for:
- The promotion of wellbeing to enhance quality of life
- Awareness and development of signature strengths
- Facilitation of flow and flourishing
- Stress management & relaxation therapy
- Evidence based treatment of Depression and Anxiety disorders
- Grief, loss and bereavement
- Carer mental health & special needs issues
- Assertiveness skills & life adjustment issues
- Meaning, purpose and gratitude development
- Appreciation of individual difference and neurodiversity
- Individual and group Cognitive Behavioural Art Therapy
Visit www.mossvalewellbeing.com for further information
Sophia’s positive, solution-focused approach facilitates the development of life skills, interpersonal effectiveness and personal growth.
Appointments available weekdays 9.30am-1.30pm. Medicare rebates available to pensioners, concession card holders and those on a low income with GP referral.
By appointment only. Sophia may be contacted during office hours on the mobile phone number below to discuss presenting issues, referral needs and further queries you may have.
Mobile: 0401 350 461
Consulting Room: Room 5, "Throsby Manor"
1A Throsby Street, Moss Vale, NSW 2577
Directions to Consulting Room:
From Bowral direction – travel along main road of Moss Vale (Argyle Street) past Leighton Gardens. Turn left into Arthur Street (at Whytes clothing store corner). Veer right at fork in road as this becomes Throsby St and you will see Throsby Manor immediately on your right.
From Sutton Forest direction – travel along main road of Moss Vale (Argyle St) turn right into Arthur Street (Whytes clothing store on corner). Veer right at fork in road as this becomes Throsby St and you will see Throsby Manor immediately on your right.